The nature of the home services industry means that your business is faced with imminent risks daily. From causing accidental harm or injury to the householder, damaging of their building, or the theft of your own tools while on-site, businesses providing domestic services have increased exposure.
Because home service businesses are faced with risks that are particular to their industry, it is crucial that the insurance provider you decide to go with truly understands what your business does and the risks that could arise. Network Insurance Group has put together a new insurance product specifically designed for everyone in the home services industry.
Handysure is tailored to protect you and your business. Our policies can cover the following:
- Public liability for up to $20million
- Accidental damage and theft of your tools
- Full comprehensive cover for your vehicle, trailer, or ride on mower
- Personal accident cover in the event of injury
- Tax audit cover
We also understand that margins can be tight and that cash flow is king; which is why all of our policies come with the option to pay via monthly installment by EFT or Credit Card. We also offer a range of additional services at no extra cost:
- A dedicated claims team who will advocate your claim with the insurer
- Claims service available 24/7
- Extensive expertise in negotiating with insurers to deliver the best outcome for you.
- Backed by the power of Steadfast – Australasia’s Largest Insurance Broker Network
Contact us to receive personalised advice on the best options for your home services business.