Network Insurance Group (NIG) is delighted to announce the release of our new Professional Skippers Liability Insurance, designed in consultation with the Marine Industry.
The policy provides Professional Skippers with protection against being held liable for causing property damage to the boat they are skippering and includes cover for injury to passengers and damage to other property.
Professional Skippering activities that can be insured include:
- skipper a privately owned boat while boat owner or hirer entertains family, friends, colleagues
- transferring a privately owned boat from one part of Australia to another
- delivery of a sold boat within Australia from manufacturer to state of purchaser
The policy highlights include:
- Underwritten by certain insurers at Lloyds of London
- $10mill cover provided
- Geographic Limit of 200 nautical miles from coast of Australia (allowing interstate deliveries)
- Can be tailored to cover other work you perform on boats
Please reach out to Network Insurance Group today to tailor a Liability insurance solution to meet your specific needs.
phone 1300 856 657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org